How we can help?
We will render full scope of legal services required to register Latvian citizenship for you and your children, and namely, we will:
- Consider your situation, review and examine the documents and advise you on all issues, if you're not certain whether you and/or your children qualify for Latvian dual citizenship;
- Search for and retrieve on your behalf all documents confirming your eligibility for Latvian dual citizenship (archive copies, certifications, etc.), if said documents were lost or missing for other reasons;
- Assist you with application process: we will help you prepare all forms, applications, certifications and other required documents before applying for Latvian citizenship (including document legalisation, Apostille);
- Accompany and represent you in all state institutions of Latvia, at all meetings with all authorities and during the process of applying for Latvian citizenship;
- Be your representatives in Latvia controlling the process of dual citizenship registration, if you reside abroad;
- Appeal the decision of the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs, if you are refused Latvian citizenship;
- Render full scope of services required for successful registration of Latvian citizenship for you and your children.